We are not just a company, we are family.
Our professional, highly engaged, solution-oriented team is why people like to work with us and for us. Though we have grown and evolved over the last 60 years, we still embrace our roots as a family-run business. We are proud of our skilled and tenured employees who work tirelessly to ensure our clients are happy. Our people come in each day with a high level of enthusiasm and excitement, and are ready and willing to work together as a team—across all departments and skill levels—to get the job done right.
We are always looking for passionate individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join the East Coast Warehouse family. If you are a dynamic person who thrives in a results-oriented environment, consider joining our team.
Director of New Business Development
East Coast Warehouse is seeking a highly accomplished Director of New Business Development for its sales team. This is a dynamic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric culture with significant, long-term growth potential.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of ten years of corporate sales experience
- Strong background in selling to c-suite decision makers
- Extensive account management experience within a Fortune 1000 portfolio
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic selling with a strong track record
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Experience selling temperature-controlled logistics—including truck load (TL) and less than truck load (LTL) transportation services—preferred
East Coast Warehouse offers a comprehensive compensation package, including base salary, uncapped commission potential, full health benefits, 401(k) with company match and much more.