East Coast Warehouse is a long-standing partner to some of the world’s most popular beer, wine, and spirit brands. We are licensed to transport and store alcohol, and our Safe Quality Food certification provides assurance that products are being handled according to the highest industry health and safety standards. Beer, ale, and spirit customers who work with East Coast Warehouse also receive:
- Access to a team of experts who excel at managing high velocity and complex inventory rotation processes.
- Economic advantages due to our locations in port-centric overweight zones, which allows for cost-effective, rapid deployment and recovery of containers and efficient facilitation of outbound orders.
- Temperature-controlled warehousing options ranging from 40°F to 65°F and ambient space.
- Fast, reliable, and cost-effective temperature-controlled full truckload (FTL) and less than truckload (LTL) transportation services, ensuring your products arrive to their destination on time every time.
- Facility layouts that support indoor rail siding capabilities and many value-added services.
- Assurance that products will be safe and secure while in our possession due to our robust security system that includes in-house private security firms, 24-hour video surveillance, guard-controlled gated campuses, and exterior high chain link fencing.
- Best-in-class inventory accuracy practices due to our advanced warehouse management system (WMS) that comes equipped with complete inventory management functionality including invoicing, radio frequency (RF), radio frequency identification (RFID) and bar-coding labeling features, wireless task automation, e-business connectivity, and electronic data interchange (EDI).