We are now offering CES services in Philadelphia.
East Coast Warehouse is proud to now call Philadelphia home. We offer Customs Exam Services and serve as a centralized examination station (CES) for the Port of Entry of the Delaware River and Bay.
Our Philadelphia location is strategically and conveniently located on the port, with a 5.75-acre exam and post-exam container service yard, as well as ambient warehouse space. Our more than 20 years of CES experience makes the transfer, processing and release of cargo smooth and efficient, which results in a faster speed to market for you.
When you work with East Coast Warehouse’s Customs Exam Services, you receive:
- Professional subject matter experts who understand the intricate complexities of the entire exam process
- Access to Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and our cutting edge information management systems that interface with the terminals for container pick-up availability
- Access to our transportation arm, Safeway Trucking Corporation, with more than 175 drivers to ensure rapid container retrieval typically on the first day of availability
- Quick turnaround times, particularly for containers with multiple holds
In Philadelphia, we offer the following exams:
- Manifest Exam Team (MET)/Trade Compliance
- Contraband Enforcement Team (A-TCET)
- USDA Agriculture Quarantine Inspections (AQI)
East Coast Warehouse is Safe Quality Food (SQF) certified, American Sanitation Institute (ASI) certified, Safe Quality Food (SQF) certified, FDA-registered and U.S. Customs bonded.
Contact Us to learn more about our Customs Exams Services.
East Coast CES Tariff
In order to appoint East Coast Warehouse as your designated Customs Exam Service Center, please download and complete the Customs Exam Designation Form (CES Code: E-451). Submit completed forms to Steve Banasiak at email@example.com.