Strategic on-port location.
East Coast Warehouse’s 38 million cubic feet of refrigerated warehouse space strategically located in an overweight zone on the Port of New York/New Jersey and access to multiple port-centric locations across the U.S., provides you with a high-quality, cost-effective 4PL solution designed to help you maximize supply chain efficiencies. Our modern refrigerated warehouse space features controlled temperatures ranging from 40°F to 65°F, as well as ambient space. With immediate access to all marine and rail terminals, East Coast Warehouse offers faster container pickup service because of four key principals:
- Our proximity to the port terminals
- The size of our trucking fleet
- Our experience in navigating port terminals
- Our state-of-the-art technological platform
Because of this, we have a unique operating advantage that allows for cost-effective, rapid deployment and recovery of containers and efficient facilitation of outbound orders. Our facilities offer tremendous flexibility for many of our value-added services, including storage, handling, co-packing, labeling, multi-vendor consolidation, and indoor rail siding, so that we are ready to provide you with the exceptional service and support you need to keep your supply chain optimized.
East Coast Warehouse is at the forefront of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) mandate, having received the Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification from the FDA. This is a prestigious designation that assures both manufacturers and consumers that the storage and transport of consumable products have been handled according to the highest industry standards. Additionally, we are FDA-registered, have received a superior rating from the American Sanitation Institute (ASI), and have a robust security management system, which includes:
- In-house private security firm made up of former New Jersey State Troopers
- 24-hour video surveillance of all facilities, including CCTV, DVR recorders and motion detectors
- Guard-controlled gates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Central station monitored alarm systems with monitoring through use of door and window contact points
- High chain link fencing around entire exterior perimeters, with building mounted lighting to support truck and container storage area